RRB JE recruitment 2019 For 14033 JE Posts Official Notification
- Name of Post : Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total vacancies : 14033
Post wise Details
Jr Engineer : 13034
Jr Engineer (Information Technology) : 49
Depot Material Superintendent(DMS) : 456
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA) : 494
Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has invited to fill the following 14033 vacancies in the positions of DMS,Jr Engineer, Jr Engineer (IT), CMA. Therefore, Interested and Eligible Applicants from all over India (male and female) can apply online for these Railway Posts.
Official Notification : Download Here
All interested applicants must check important dates, eligibility criteria such as requirement & desirable qualification for education, age limit, examination syllabus, examination pattern, official notification and apply online. So, You can apply on their official website for railway jobs (www.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 02 Jan 2019
- Last Date For Online Application : 31 Jan 2019
- Closing Date For Online Pay of Fee : 05 Feb 2019 at 11:00 PM
- Final Date For Bank Challan in SBI only : 04 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Last Date For Challan in Post Office : 04 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Final Application Submit Date : 07 Feb 2019 at 11:59 PM
Application fee Structure
- For UR/OBC : ₹ 500/-( ₹ 400/-Refunded After CBT exam)
- ST/SC/PWD/Ex Service man /Female/ TransGender / Minorities / EBC : ₹ 250/-( ₹ 250/-Refunded After CBT Exam)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
- For UR/General categories should be between 18 and 33 years
- For Reserved Categories Age Relaxation applies as per rule
- Jr Engineer : Engineering Degree / Diploma in the relevant discipline
- Jr Engineer (Technology for Information) : PGDCA / B.Sc. BCA / B.Tech (Computer Science),(Technology for information)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC’ B ‘ level course of 3 years or equivalent of the university / institute recognized by Govt
- Depot Material Superintendent : Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any Discipline
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : Bachelors in Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45%
- Level 6 CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/-plus additional allowances.
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Exam
Exam Syllabus (Technical Subject )
Depot Material Superintendent
- Science Basic Concepts( Standard 12th), Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Computers, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics, Environment & Pollution Control
- Basic science concepts( Standard class XII), Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Computers, Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics, Environment & Pollution Control
Junior Engineer (IT)
- MS Office, Computer Basics & Organization, C, C++ & Java, Information Systems, DBMS,System Programming, OS, UNIX, SAD, Network & Data Communication, Web Technology & Programming, Environment & Pollution Control
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel, Polymers, Thermodynamics,Material Science, Computers, Applied Chemistry, Instrumentation & Measurement, Environment & Pollution Control
Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Awareness & Arithmetic
- This Section will be 60 Questions For 60 Marks
- This Section will be 90 Questions For 90 Marks
Question Paper will have total 150 Questions For 150 Marks.
How To Apply For RRB Jr Engineer ?
Applications will be accepted online only( expected) from January 02, 2019. Candidates must log in to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click the Career / Recruitment Opportunities button. The important instructions for completing online requests are as follows as :
Online Apply for Railway Junior Engineer Posts from official Portal www.indianrailways.gov.in
- You all need to choose your zone by clicking here
- The name of the candidate, the name of the father and mother and the date of birth should be specified according to the 10th grade certificate.
- Provide the exact percentage of the 12th class up to two decimal places and this should not be completed (if requested).
- Search now for recruitment / career.
- The completion of information such as personal email ID and the mobile number of candidates is obligatory. So,You will be informed of the date and center of the written examination and other information here.
- To complete an ” online application,” the applicant must log on to the website and click on the opportunity to proceed.
- Keep your Adhaar number and all documents required with you.
Ask any queries about RRB Junior Engineer recruitment 2019 In Comment Box below. We are happy to help you.