RRB ALP result 2018 : Revised results are required on RRB’s official website today. In the last result, which was canceled, about 6 lakh candidates have qualified for the examination. The percentage was about 17 percent. The modified result can be transferred to a very large extent: This modified result has two reasons, the first reason was not to declare that the result of the first phase was 15 times vacant and the second reason was an error. Answers can be deprived of expected results.
RRB adjourned the second phase examination for 12 days during the process. The second stage examination was initially decided on December 12, but now it is scheduled for December 24. After 1st Phase RRb declared results. The second phase of the examination finalized For November 19. Examinations of the first phase were held from August 2018 to 4 September 2018, showing more than 36 lacks (36,47,541) The examinations held online at 440 centers across the country.
RRB ALP Revised result 2018
The RRB ALP / Technician Phase 1 examination held between August 09 and September 04. More than 48 lakh candidates requested RRB ALP / technician examination. About 36 lakh candidates participated in the Stage 1 examination. Online examinations have been conducted at 440 centers across the country. Previously RRB ALP results was declared which was canceled. The 17 % Candidates were qualifying. Candidates awaiting the RRB( Railway arecruitation board) ALP / Technician 2018 result were really frustrated.They are now awaiting the revised RRB ALP / Technician result in 2018. Previously, RRB planned the examination of stage 2 of the RRB ALP on 12 December. But due to the collapse of the result of the RRB ALP declaration, they postponed the stage 2 examination on December 24.
How to check RRB ALP Revised Result 2018
- Visit the RRB Official websites
- you should click on this type of link ” CEN-01/2018– 1st stage CBT key (ALP & Technicians)
- check your RRB ALP Revised result for 2018
- print your roll number
- RRB will also release the answer key
Railway ALP The revised result in 2018 gives the selected aspirants hope that the second stage examination will be conducted properly.
RRB ALP CBT 1 Revised Result Declared - Check Here
RRB ALP CBT 2 Admit Card Released
RRB ALP/Technician 2nd Stage of CBT Details
- Min eligibility marks in different categories : UR -40 percent, OBC-30 percent, SC-30 percent, ST-25 percent
- CBT 2 Multi-choice objective type questions : bilingual format (Hindi & English)
- There will be a negative marking scheme as 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
||Number of Questions
||G I & Reasoning
||Gen Awareness on Current Affairs
- Qualifying marks : 35% (this applies to all aspirants and no relaxation allow)
- This Part B is qualifying in nature and will have questions from the related trade syllabus prescribed by the Director – General for Employment and Training
||Number of Questions
Computer Based Aptitude Test (Candidates who have choosed for ALP)
- The candidate must obtain a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify
- This applies to all aspirants
- no relaxation allow
- The ALP merit list is prepared only from the qualifying candidates in the Aptitude Test, with 70 percent weight- age for the marks obtained in Part A of Stage CBT and 30% weight- age for the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test.
Based on the performance of candidates in Part A of the second stage of the CBT, the Part B of the second stage of the CBT is subject to their qualification.
Based on the performance of candidates in both Part A of the 2nd stage
CBT and Computer Based Test subjected to their qualifying the Part B of 2nd Stage CBT.
Note: Those Candidates, who are attempting to submit application more than once will be disqualified or debarred from the examination.
RRB Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 26502
Name of the Posts:
A. Assistant Loco Pilot : 17673 Posts
B. Technicians : 8829 Posts
Aspirants can solve Part A for 90 minutes and the duration of Part B is 60 minutes. Part A questions about mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning, basic science and engineering and general awareness of current affairs. Whereas in Part B the trade syllabus prescribed by the Director – General for Employment and Training (DGET) will ask the question.The RRB ALP 2nd stage CBT is made up of Part A&B. Both parts are important, but only part A’s score / marks are used to draw up the final merit list. Part B of CBT 2nd is only qualifying in nature. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) included in Both Parts. In Part A, however, the total is no. There will be 100 questions, and in Part B it will be 75.
RRB mentioned cutting percentage also for both parts. In order to qualify for Part A, applicants in the unreserved category must receive 40 percent marks. The cut percentage for OBC / SC applicants is 30% and 25% for ST applicants is the same. In Part B, aspirants only have to score 35 percent, regardless of the category.