Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Result
Rajasthan PTET 2019 is a Entrance test for BEd course. This is affiliated with Ajmer University of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati (MDSU). Before the admission of the applicant for Rajasthan PTET 2019-20, the University entrance exam must be cleared.
Eligible candidates can apply for B.ed through the application form. See the official website for Rajasthan PTET ‘s exam. Several courses are offered, such as Pre Teacher Education Test, Pre B.A B.Ed. / Sc. B.Ed. Test. Therefore, make sure to collect all the details in advance before applying for the entry test.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form
Search from the main official website for the application form. Read all instructions carefully before you fill in the application fee. Fill in all details such as name, category, information on qualifications etc. Once the application form has been completed, the application fee must be paid. The scanned photo and signature attached. For further reference, remove the print from the application form.
Application fee : Candidates must pay the application form fee. You have to pay Rs 500 /- via E Mitra / CSC Kiosks. You can also pay by debit card, credit card or net banking. Candidates can only submit the application form after the application fee has been paid.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2019 ensures the details of eligibility. which are as follows are checked :
- The candidate must be of Indian nationality
- Candidate must have completed a Class XII / Intermediate / Sr Secondary School Exam from a recognized Indian Board
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a bachelor degree
- In the qualifying exam, it is important for the applicant to acquire at least 50 percent marks
- The marks required for reserved category candidates must be 45% for bachelor courses
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Dates
|Fee Deposit date of Rs. 500/- through CSC Kiosks/E Mitra authorized by Government of Rajasthan||Feb-March 2019|
|Starting Date For Online Application Form Submit||14 Feb 2019|
|Last Date For Depositing Rs. 500/- through E Mitra/CSC Kiosks||15 March 2019|
|Final date to submit Application Form Online||15 March 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||30 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||12 May 2019|
|Entrance Exam for B.Sc – B.Ed/B.A.- B.Ed||12 May 2019|
PTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be MCQ
- Time Duration of 3 hours
- There will be 200 questions in total and the total marks will be 600
- Each question caries 3 marks
- The entry examination has four parts, each part has 50 questions
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019
- Visit to official website for admit card such as www.ptetmdsu2019.com
- Enter date of birth and registration number to download the admit card
- Once you have searched for the admit card, carry it with you at the exam center
- The admit card consisted of all important details such as name, address, qualification information, exam center address, exam timing and exam date
Rajasthan PTET Result Date 2019
- Visit the official website for information about results
- Make sure you move to the official website to check the results
- After the exam, Qualified Candidates will be called for counselling
- Those who qualified in exam, ensure that the admission fee is paid
For More Job Notification, Visit : Latest Job Notification
We will update this Article for Future updates. So, you can subscribe our newsletter by submitting your Email ID.